Your translation and interpreting agency for all languages in the heart of Münster
You’d like your projects and assignments to be taken care of by carefully selected, expert translators and interpreters? To ensure that what you want to say comes across just as you meant it and makes just the right impact in all languages?
Then you should talk to our team and see how we work. Reap the benefits of more than 20 years experience and put your trust in a flexible, capable business partner.
- Legal translations (judicial system/lawyers/notaries)
- Contracts, T&Cs
- Product descriptions, product manuals
- Medical evaluations, questionnaires
- Web content
- Annual reports, presentations, white papers
- Degree certificates, certifications
- References, application documents
- Legal documents (certified by sworn translators)
- Judicial system (courts, public prosecutors, correctional facilities, police)
- Conferences/meetings (optionally with conference equipment)
- Lawyers, notaries
- Council departments and agencies
- Youth and social work institutions
- Hospitals and clinics
- Doctors and psychologists
- Pre-school childcare and schools
Our experienced native speakers from around the world provide translation and interpreting services for the following languages:
- Pidgin English
I moved to Germany from Sri Lanka in 1984, at the age of 23. My love of languages helped me find work as an interpreter in district courts, labour tribunals and administrative courts. I was certified as a sworn interpreter and translator for the Tamil language by the Hamm Higher Regional Court (OLG Hamm) in 1992. Not long after, I founded ‘Sprachlos’, a translation and interpreting agency in Münster’s Augustastraße. I started out with one permanent employee and 15 freelance translators and interpreters.
A. Charles Jebanesan